Monday, September 7, 2009

Barcelona Will Beat Inter - Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Share


The Swede has cranked up the war of words between the two clubs by saying that he already knows who will win when they meet next week.Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has insisted that the Catalan giants will beat Inter at the San Siro in next week's mouth-watering UEFA Champions League clash.

Ibrahimovic said that although he admires Inter, Barcelona are the stronger side.

"We have better players, we play a much more beautiful style of football, possessing the ball and we always play on the attack," stated the Swedish superstar.

"We practice a far more offensive game than Inter. That makes us better, and I have no doubt we will win. I know we will. We are stronger," he continued.

Despite these claims, Ibrahimovic also said that he is looking forward to returning to the San Siro for the first time with his new club.

"I cannot wait to return to my old stadium with a different shirt. It will be very exciting," he claimed, before admitting that he was relieved to score his first goal for the Blaugrana against Sporting Gijon last week.

"I can't deny that it has taken away some of the pressure, but I knew I would score some time," he added.

0 Comments:

World Of Currencies | Formula One RAcing