Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ibrahimovic coy on transfer reports

Share

Ibrahmovic
Inter Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is unfazed by transfer rumours and admits he already knows where his future lies.

The Sweden international has been strongly linked with a move to the Primera Liga this summer with Barcelona among the clubs keen to sign him.

"I speak to my agent every day and I know already what my future is," Ibrahimovic told Swedish network TV 4 after his national team's 4-0 triumph over Malta on yesterday.

"I prefer not to reveal it for the time being where I will play as I'd rather keep it to myself.

"I am not worried, in fact, I feel very well."

Inter denied last night they have reached an agreement with Barcelona over the transfer of Ibrahimovic.

The 27-year-old, who finished as Serie A's top scorer with 25 goals, is under contract with the Italian champions until June 2010.

0 Comments:

World Of Currencies | Formula One RAcing