Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mourinho predicts Chelsea return

Share


Former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is confident he will return for a second managerial spell at the London club.

Chelsea have had three managers since Mourinho, who guided the club to two Premier League titles, left the Blues in September 2007.

"If you ask me if one day I think I'll return to Chelsea, I'll tell you yes I think so, because we were so happy together," the Inter Milan coach said.

"But when I say one day, I am not saying to you when."

Chelsea appointed Guus Hiddink on a temporary basis until the end of the season in midweek after owner Roman Abramovich sacked Luiz Felipe Scolari, with the Dutchman combining the role with coaching the Russian national side.

Mourinho was succeeded by Avram Grant, who was subsequently sacked in May 2008, with Scolari arriving after Euro 2008.

"I'm somebody who wishes them (Chelsea) good because it's a special club for me, I have special friends there," added Mourinho, ahead of the Milan derby.

"I belong to their story, they belong to my story.

"So I am not enjoying this period where they have had several managers in one year and a few months," he added, ahead of Sunday's Milan derby.

"I am not there, I am just a supporter from the outside. I hope they find stability and go back to (winning) trophies."

0 Comments:

World Of Currencies | Formula One RAcing