Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Del Piero Enjoying His Record Breaking Goal Run

Share


The Juventus man is smashing records week in week out and he insists he will not be stopping...

uventus striker Alessandro Del Piero insists he will not stop breaking records after bagging his 250th goal for the club last weekend.

The hit-man is the clubs all-time appearance and goals record holder but he is showing no sign of stopping as he looks ahead to making more history.

"I will not get used to these statistics. Every record is always an emotion," Del Piero told his official website.

"250 goals are plenty for a striker and they are all important but the team and results come first. I remember everyone of them but I can't choose the best one.

"I would like to thank everyone for their support over the years. I am happy but we cannot stop here. I am convinced that the best goal and result will always come tomorrow."

Del Piero is a 'Bandiera' player and he has been flying the flag since 1993 when he joined Juve from Padova.

A legend in his own right, the striker will be hoping to make it 251 goals against Lecce this weekend.

0 Comments:

World Of Currencies | Formula One RAcing